Axinn Library Workshops
Axinn Library is hosting a series of workshops designed to help you with your library research. Learn how to navigate our electronic research databases, discover books, articles and quality websites, and organize and cite resources for your papers. The workshops are open to all members of the Hofstra community and do not require advance registration. Please join us!
- Zotero Citation Manager (Professor Annmarie Boyle): Zotero is a tool that can help you to collect, organize and cite resources for your research papers.
- Nov. 14, 2012 Common Hour 11:15 - 12:40 Axinn 201A
- Navigating Online Research Databases (Professor Amy Catalano): Learn how to use the online databases to locate resources for your research assignments.
- Nov. 14, 2012 Common Hour 11:15 - 12:40 Axinn 108
- What You Always Wanted to Know about the Library but Were Afraid to Ask (Dr.Alan Bailin): This is a general introduction to the Library, its resources and services.
- Nov. 28, 2012 Common Hour 11:15 - 12:40 Axinn 108
- All About Open Access Resources (Dr. David Woolwine): This workshop will explore a wide variety of free online resources you can use in your research.
- Dec. 5, 2012 Common Hour 11:15 - 12:40 Axinn 108
Wednesday, November 14, 2012