Undergraduate Research Day
Undergraduate Research Day is an occasion for advanced undergraduate researchers in all fields to present their work to the university community. Students present posters of their research or performance (of very different kinds) during the poster session and explain their methods and results to students, faculty and others.
Doing advanced work in your major?
Present your research / performance in poster form to the Hofstra community!
Undergraduate Research comprises all advanced work in any discipline! Share your work from the science lab or the library, from the museum, stage or art studio, from the field to the archive, from the special collection to the clinic to the concert.
Date: Thursday, May 11, 2017
Time: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Location: Plaza Rooms, Mack Student Center
Open only to the Hofstra community.
For more information, contact Neil Donahue, Vice Provost for Undergraduate Academic Affairs, Neil.H.Donahue@hofstra.edu West Wing Axinn Library / x5442
Thursday, May 11, 2017
- Frank G. Zarb School of Business
- Fred DeMatteis School of Eng & Appl Sci
- Health Professions & Human Services
- Honors College
- Kalikow School of Government, Public ...
- Lawrence Herbert School of Communication
- School of Education
- School of Humanities, Fine and Perf Arts
- School of Natural Sciences and Mathemat
Hempstead, NY 11549