43rd Annual Hempstead for Hofstra/Hofstra for Hempstead Scholarship Dinner
The 43rd Annual Hempstead for Hofstra/Hofstra for Hempstead Scholarship Dinner will take place on Thursday, March 30, at 6:30 p.m., in the Main Dining Room of the Sondra & David S. Mack Student Center. The Hempstead for Hofstra Scholarship Committee raises funds to make it possible for deserving students from Hempstead High School to attend Hofstra University. We will honor eight distinguished members from the local community.
The full list is below:
- Bill Beroza -- Israel Men’s National Lacrosse Team
- Cynthia D. Felder & Christopher D. Felder -- Long Island Barber Institute
- Marion P. Fleming ‘68 -- Educator
- Bishop Barrington Goldson - Calvary Tabernacle, The Academy Charter School
- Wayne K. Redman -- Hempstead Boys & Girls Club
- Keith Senko -- John Senko Funeral Homes, Senko Funeral Home, Hempstead Funeral Home
Additionally, Curtis “Flex” Watts of Sharp Edges Barbershop, will receive the
Tyree Curry Lifetime Achievement Award. The awardrecognizes an individual for exceptional contributions, distinguished service and spirit of volunteerism within the Hempstead community.
Join us as we celebrate our honorees. Tickets are $125 per person and sponsorship packages are available. To make your reservations and other purchases online, please visit hofstra.edu/h4h, or contact Alex LaMagna, Special Events Coordinator in the Office for Development and Alumni Affairs, at 516-463-5284 or email@example.com.
Date: Thursday, March 30, 2017
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Location: Main Dining Room, Mack Student Center
For information and to make a reservation, please contact Alexandra LaMagna at 516-463-5284 or visit hofstra.edu/h4h.
Thursday, March 30, 2017
Hempstead, NY 11549
Website: Click to Visit