Professional Etiquette Dinner
If you don't know a fork from a faux pas, then you must attend the Professional Etiquette Dinner to learn what it takes to make a great first impression and how to navigate through a formal dinner with style! This interactive seminar will be facilitated by a certified business etiquette expert.
Call the Career Center a 516 463-6060 for more details or to register for this event.
This event is for all students serviced by the Career Center
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
- Career Center
- Frank G. Zarb School of Business
- Health Sciences & Human Services
- Lawrence Herbert School of Communication
- School for University Studies
- School of Education
- School of Engineering & Applied Science
- Student Life
Hempstead, NY 11549
Contact:The Career Center